banner

Payments method bellow is accepted.

• Paypal

• Internet banking and ATM transfers

• Credit/debit card including Visa & Mastercard

img

*   For Custom Printed Pouch users: please note that we will not process your mass production until the 30% deposit being paid, and we will not ship out your finished products until the remaining 70% being paid.

*   For Plain Pouch users:  please note that we will not process with your order until 100% payment is cleared to us.(If you require a bulk order (more than 50 pouches), please email us qqstudioglobal@gmail.com with your enquiries.)

*   For Labeled/Hot Stamping/Screen Printing Pouch users:  please note that we will not process with your order until 100% payment is cleared to us. (Artwork checking and verification process will be free)

Scroll To Top