One of the primary objectives of any food and beverage company owner is to find the perfect packaging option. Proper storage and packaging of fruit juices are essential. It's the only way to keep the quality and freshness of your orders intact before they reach your customers. Well-designed packaging will attract new customers and tell your brand story, significantly boosting sales.
Juice packaging must show that the juice is fresh, healthy, and tempting, expressing creativity and unique branding. A pouch is, without a doubt, the best way to package liquids like fruit juice, as it works well to preserve your juice’s quality.
QQ Studio is a packaging company that helps brands and businesses come up with creative and environmentally friendly ways to package their products. If you're having trouble finding good packaging, here are some tips.
Types of Juice Packaging Solutions
Thanks to modern vacuum packaging, your juice stays fresh and secure from when it's filled to when it's consumed. This packaging option has films with oxygen barriers that shield your juice from light and oxygen, two factors that can affect its quality. The following are some benefits of bag-in-box packaging.
- Larger print space on packaging increases brand recognition.
- User-friendly on-tap dispensing
- Lasting freshness and shelf-life
- Reduces product waste and the chance of breaking
- Because they can be stacked and are light, they are easy to transport
- Optimizes the amount of product to packaging, leaving less waste.
- Easy to store as the packaging takes up less space.
- Offers recycling options
Fruit juice pouches for on-the-go consumption, resealable family-sized pouches, and sample-size pouches are just a few options this convenient table packaging solution will provide your customers. There's a common misconception that liquid packaging pouches are less secure than glass bottles when preserving freshness.
Fortunately, our pouches aren't like that. We seal the juice in a container with barrier film layers that block out air, moisture, light, and scents to prevent the juice from going bad. Here are the advantages of pouch packaging :
- Perfect for small amounts of liquid food items
- Spout pouches are more affordable than other packaging solutions.
- They are user-friendly. To release the liquid, simply open your spout and press or pour.
- You can make your juice brand unique from the competition by having them custom printed on these pouches, which are compatible with a wide color range.
- Environmentally friendly since pouches use much less plastic than rigid plastic bottles, which means less material is used in their production.
- The pouches don't leak and are hard to puncture.
- In spite of being compressed, the product inside will remain undamaged throughout transit.
Advantages of Flexible Juice Packaging
Offers Barrier Protection
The barrier protection of flexible packaging can be nearly as strong as glass. It prevents contamination and prolongs the shelf life of food. What's more, the barrier protection of flexible packaging can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the product you intend to package; whether those include a highly effective barrier to light, moisture, and oxygen or less packaging equipment.
When compared to heavy, inflexible plastics, the production cost and material requirements of flexible food packaging are far lower. They save money without sacrificing quality. A solid container of the same volume can be quite expensive, while a bag-in-box solution, for example, uses significantly less plastic and is much cheaper.
Saves Storage Space
How much room do you use for supplies and equipment? You can reduce your packaging needs with flexible solutions. Bag-in-box, for instance, is smaller when empty and filled, allowing you to use your space better. Because of its compact design, flexible packaging helps reduce the cost of transportation. Fewer vehicles and shorter distances traveled release less carbon dioxide while transporting cargo in smaller, lighter containers.
It's not just the size that's flexible; shape also matters. Larger quantities for bulk purchasing are more accessible than ever to produce with flexible packaging. Also, consumers are more inclined to make a bulk purchase if the container keeps the food or beverage fresh for an extended period.
While the packaging plays a crucial role in preserving your juice quality, it cannot compensate for substandard ingredients or mask quality decline caused by poor processing. Ultimately, how you handle your raw materials in the packaging process determines the quality of juice you offer your customers. You can get excellent packaging options and deals from QQ Studio.